Top 5 tips on how to choose a quality artificial Christmas tree. May 12, 2015 16:02
There are so many styles of artificial Christmas trees out there, it can be so overwhelming knowing where to start! One of the great joys of Christmas for young and old is the decorations. So choosing the right Christmas tree is important!
There is no point spending money on Christmas decorations when the Christmas tree they will be on is poor quality. As Christmas decorating professionals we know what to look for in an artificial Christmas tree. However, we warn you, once you know what to look for you may be regularly disappointed by Christmas displays!
Here are our top 5 tips on choosing a quality artificial Christmas tree:
- Quantity counts! This is the biggest give away of a poor quality tree. If you can see the central stalk then there aren’t enough branches and tips (leaves) coming off those branches. The bushier the tree the better it will show off your decorations and the more lights can be blended into the background.
- The Christmas tree branches must be strong so they don’t sag when the Christmas decorations and tree topper are secured. As an example, the tips of our artificial Christmas trees are constructed of durable 2-ply PVC (or PE) and joined together with 2 strands of 19 gauge wire, 1.1mm thick. The top of the tree is made extra strong by using 17 gauge wire, 1.5mm thick.
- The Christmas tree storage box is extra tough and durable for storage year after year.
- The artificial Christmas tree is flame retardant, making it safer for home and commercial use.
- The artificial Christmas tree comes with at least a 10 year warranty.
We like Christmas to be easy, so when you hire or buy one of our artificial Christmas trees you can be confidant you will have a quality tree. If you don’t have the space to store an artificial Christmas tree then you can hire a Christmas tree from us. If you want to invest in a Christmas tree that you will use every year, then buying a Christmas tree is the perfect option. You can shop for artificial Christmas trees here.
Whether you hire or buy, we can make your Christmas easier by coming and setting up the Christmas tree for you, and taking it down after Christmas. We also hire out decorated Christmas trees and decoration packages.
Happy Christmas decorating!